Try a simple breathing exercise and you could be asleep in 60 seconds!
For the “4-7-8 Method”, follow these easy steps:
1) Lie in bed on your back, legs out-stretched and arms by your sides.
2) Close eyes gently & relax.
3) Take a deep breath in, and let out slowly with a “whooshing” sound.
3) Take a another deep breath in, filling your lungs, to a count of 4.
4) Hold your breath while you count to 7.
5) Release your breath with a “whooshing” sound to a count of 8.
6) Repeat 3 more times, from step 3-5.
7) Sleep peacefully! Zzzzzzzz