Almond Butter Bread
Write a review
- 1 cup almond nut butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- flaked almonds to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 160C.
- Line a small loaf pan with baking paper (20x10cm).
- Whisk the almond butter and eggs together until smooth.
- Then add salt and baking soda and whisk in gently.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the top with flaked almonds.
- Bake for about 30 mins or so.
- Bread is cooked when skewer comes out clean.
- This is a great substitute for bread, and it is gluten-free, grain-free, high in protein and good fats.
- Serve with a scrape of ricotta cheese and a few slices of avocado and fresh ripe tomato! MMmm!
- Makes a tasty breakfast with poached eggs.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/