Banana Almond Cookies
Write a review
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ½ cup finely dessicated coconut
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Raw almonds for decoration
- Mash banana with fork until it resembles a puree. Add cinnamon and chia seeds and mix well.
- Add almond meal & coconut, mixing thoroughly. Should be a dough consistency – ingredients should bind together.
- Take 1 Tbsp of mixture and form into a ball, then place on baking paper (on oven tray) and flatten with a fork.
- Place raw almond on top and press down lightly. No baking is required.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/