Banana & Peanut Butter Loaf
Write a review
- 3 medium mashed bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rapadura sugar (unrefined sugar)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1.25 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- In a large mixing bowl place the first 5 ingredients and mix well. Stir the peanut butter into the mixture.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and stir in well.
- Top with the chopped peanuts, gently patting them down into the mixture to secure them.
- Bake for about 1 hr & 10 mins. Test with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 mins before turning out on to a cake cooler.
- Store in airtight container.
- Serve with a light spread of ricotta cheese. Yum!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/