Caramalised Banana with Macadamia Nut Crumble
Write a review
- 1 banana cut in half, lengthwise
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat grill. In a pan heat a little coconut oil and cook banana for about 1 min on each side until golden. Place into an oven proof dish.
- Process macadamia nuts briefly until mostly fine, leaving a few chunky pieces.
- Remove from processor, add coconut and coconut oil, then using your fingers combine well with the nut mix.
- Place the crumble mix over the fruit and grill for about 5 mins until the top is golden.
- Variations: You can use berries, peaches, cherries or cooked apple/pear/apricot instead of bananas.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/