Carrot Juice Wraps
Write a review
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot
- 200 ml carrot juice
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch sea salt
- Pour fresh carrot juice in bowl.
- Fold in buckwheat flour well.
- Stir in arrowroot, nutmeg & salt. Consistency should be like a crepe batter.
- Cook in shallow crepe pan with spray of olive oil. Pour batter in, enough to coat bottome of pan.
- Cook for about 1 min, then flip over for 20-30 secs.
- Serve warm, as a substitute for mountain bread. Fill with smoked salmon, or hard-boiled eggs, or roast chicken & salad vegetables of your choice.
- The wraps roll easily when warm.
- (Makes 3 crepes)
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/