Write a review
- 1/4 cup raw cashew nuts, processed
- 1/2 tin sweetcorn kernels or 3 cobs of corn (kernels removed)
- 1 tin organic chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sesame seeds
- Macadamia nut oil for frying
- In a processor place: corn, chickpeas, spices, spring onions, garlic & process till forms a smooth texture.
- Add ground cashew nuts & fresh coriander & pulse to combine.
- Shape into patties. Dip in sesame seeds.
- Cook over a medium heat for about 4 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
- Can add a touch of salsa for extra flavour!
- Add 2 tsp Sacha Inchi antioxidant powder (to wet mixture before shaping into patties) - to boost your antioxidant intake!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/