Chocolate & Beetroot Brownies
Write a review
- 1/4 cup beetroot & goji powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup or agave
- 1 egg
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Mix beetroot & goji powder, almond meal, cacao powder & salt together in a bowl.
- Using a whisk, combine the wet & dry mixtures in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking dish & bake for 20-25 mins, or until set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
- For a Vegan-friendly option, substitute egg with 1 Tbsp chia seeds & 3 Tbsp water combined together.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/