Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Write a review
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup coconut & ¼ cup for decoration
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 2 Tablespoons cacao powder
- Add all the ingredients to food processor and blend for about 1 min until mixture is dough-like and sticks together.
- Take dessertspoon sized portions of mixture, roll into a ball and then roll in coconut.
- Store truffles in airtight container in fridge – will last up to a week. Can be frozen.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/