Chocolate Oatmeal Porridge
Write a review
- 1/3 cup uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup low fat milk or almond milk
- In a bowl, combine oats, water and protein powder.
- Microwave on high until oats are cooked, about 2 mins.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Optional - add a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Pour milk on top. Can add a dollop of yoghurt to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Makes a large serve for one person.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/