Chocolate Protein Balls
Write a review
- 600 g pitted dates or Medjool dates
- 2 dessertspoonfuls cashew nut butter
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp dessicated coconut
- Juice of 1.5 lemons
- Place dates, nut butter, protein powder & coconut in a processor.
- Add lemon juice while processing, until mixture sticks together in clumps.
- Form into balls, then roll in extra coconut.
- Store in fridge.
- 2 Chocolate Protein Balls make a great tasting and very satisfying snack!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/