Chocolate & Vanilla Protein Balls
Write a review
- 1 cup vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 6 dried figs, diced, stalk removed
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup Brazil nuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1.5 Tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup raspberries or blueberries
- 1 cup almond meal or seeds or LSA (ground linseed, sunflower seeds & almonds)
- Water if needed
- Combine everything except the raspberries & ½ cup LSA, in food processor until coarse & slightly sticky. Add a little water if too dry.
- Take a bit of the dough, place a berry in the centre and form into a 2.5cm ball.
- Roll the ball in remaining LSA to coat. Place fruit ball in fridge, in an airtight container.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/