Coconut & Cherry Chia Pudding
Write a review
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted cherries (thawed) or fresh cherries, to serve
- Place all ingredients except cinnamon and cherries in a bowl.
- Mix well and leave to set in fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, add thawed cherries and dash of cinnamon and a little more yoghurt, if desired.
- Serves 1.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/