Write a review
- 1 pack frozen, shelled edamame or 330g shelled edamame (green soybeans, available from Asian grocers)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Spread the edamame beans in a baking dish lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and season with salt & pepper.
- Bake in oven until cheese is crispy & golden – about 15 to 20 mins.
- Makes a protein-packed nutritious snack!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/