Easy High Protein Muffins
Write a review
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 small grated apple (or 1/2 cup blueberries or combination of both)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons natural yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Blend in egg & yoghurt.
- May need to add a dash of water to make a thick batter.
- Lightly spray olive oil over small muffin tray.
- Fill muffin tray with mix.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
- Should make 12 mini muffins - 2 makes a snack size.
- **Other alternatives: try a savoury flavour with grated cheese & herbs, or sundried tomatoes & herbs, or mashed pumpkin & cinnamon!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/