Easy Lentil Patties with Homous
Write a review
- 3 free-range eggs, beaten
- 1 425g can organic lentils (pre-cooked)
- 2 small zucchini, grated
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- dash of chilli flakes
- 2/3 to 1 cup coconut flour (add enough to bind the mixture)
- dash of ground pepper
- Add eggs to a bowl and beat.
- Add all remaining ingredients and combine.
- Make into patties and cook in macadamia nut oil or coconut oil in a pan, until golden brown.
- Takes only a few minutes to cook.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and freshly made homous.
- Makes about 10 medium sized patties.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/