Mixed Seeds & Parmesan Crackers
Write a review
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp macadamia nut oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Place almonds, seeds, salt & pepper in food processor and process for 30 secs or until mix resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Place mixture in a large bowl, add the parmesan, baking powder, egg, oil and water. Stir well to combine.
- Divide mixture in half and roll out each portion between 2 sheets of non-stick baking paper to 5mm thick.
- Place on 2 oven trays. Make gentle cuts into 4cms squares and cook for 30 mins or until crisp.
- Allow to cool on trays.
- Stir in airtight containers when cool.
- A high protein, high fibre yummy snack!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/