Write a review
- 4 large field mushrooms
- small tub ricotta cheese
- 1 mango chopped
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp Moroccan spice
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2-3 chopped spring onions
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Remove stalks from each mushroom. Place on baking paper in a baking dish, face up.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, almond meal, mango, Moroccan spices and chilli flakes.
- Divide into 4 lots and fill the top of each mushroom.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and drizzle with oil.
- Place in moderate oven (fan forced: 160C) and bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with couscous and vegetables or a tossed green salad.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/