Mushroom & Quinoa Patties
Write a review
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (cook in chicken stock)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 teasp Moroccan Spices
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Cook the quinoa in rice cooker until liquid goes (1 cup quinoa to 2 cups chicken stock).
- In a bowl, add all remaining ingredients & combine well.
- When quinoa is cooked, add to the bowl of combined ingredients & mix in well.
- Form into patties and cook in small amount of macadamia nut oil until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper & serve with a fresh garden salad.
- Makes about 15-18 patties.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/