Write a review
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- Option: add 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder to increase protein content
- dash cinnamon
- add 1/2 cup frozen blueberries to batter (before cooking), for a fruity flavour
- Blend together in blender until well combined & consistency of thick batter.
- Cook on hot frypan (sprayed with olive oil spray).
- Makes about 8-10 pikelets.
- This is an ideal pre or post workout recovery meal.
- Can be served with fresh fruit and yoghurt or smoked salmon & avocado.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/