Pumpkin Protein Pikelets
Write a review
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons almond meal
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil (or macadamia nut oil)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in the blender & mix until it forms a batter.
- Spray pan with a non-stick olive oil spray.
- Cook pikelets on a pre-heated frypan or grill plate, until golden brown.
- Recipe makes 3-4 pikelets.
- Great pre or post-workout meal, loaded with top quality protein & low GI carbs for recovery!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/