Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf
Write a review
- 230g grated pumpkin
- 135g grated zucchini
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 Tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 300g almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven 160C. Line loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin, zucchini, eggs and oil into large bowl & mix well.
- Add almond meal, baking powder, salt & nutmeg.
- Mix together until there are no lumps of meal left.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin. Sprinkle top with pumpkin seeds.
- Place in the oven. Baking time around 1 hr 15 mins.
- While still warm, slice & spread with tahini, a drizzle of honey & sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Or serve cold with mashed avocado & cherry tomatoes.
- A great, gluten-free alternative to bread!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/