Sarah’s Egg Rolls
Write a review
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan
- Pinch mixed dried herbs or chopped fresh herbs
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Heat frypan and spray with cooking spray.
- Place ladles of mix in hot pan & spread to create thin crepe. Flip omelette & cook 1 minute.
- Turn out onto board to cool. Repeat with remaining mix. (Makes 6 egg rolls)
- Layer a slice of roast turkey breast on each omelette. Roll up and enjoy!
- (2-3 rolls make a meal)
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/