Stir Fry Cauliflower
Write a review
- 2/3 cauliflower head, blended or chopped finely
- 7-8 chopped mushrooms
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- Peanut oil (or substitute)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Good pinch of turmeric
- 2 Tbsp tamari soy sauce (wheat, sugar free soy sauce)
- ½ bunch chopped coriander
- 3-4 spring onions, chopped
- Pre-heat wok, add 1-2 tsp peanut oil. Add beaten eggs and stir until cooked . Remove from wok onto paper towel.
- Add 1 Tbsp peanut oil. Add mushrooms, capsicum & garlic. Stir-fry a few minutes.
- Add cauliflower and turmeric. Stir-fry until cooked through. Stir in soy sauce, coriander and spring onions.
- Serve with cooked fish, chicken, prawns or tofu.
- A great alternative to rice!
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/