Super Vitality Cookies
Write a review
- ½ cup quality walnuts (save a few for decorating)
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw Brazil nuts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup flaked or dessicated coconut
- 1 heaped Tbsp coconut oil (organic, cold pressed)
- ¾ cup fresh diced pineapple
- 1 tsp stevia powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blend until cookie dough forms, about 1 minute.
- Ensure all nuts & seeds have been crushed.
- Using a Tbsp, take some mixture, roll into a ball and then flatten between your palms.
- Place on some baking paper and press a half or full walnut on top for decoration.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Cookies will keep for about 1 week. (Makes about 20 cookies)
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/