Thai Fish Cakes
Write a review
- 3 large fish fillets (red snapper, flathead, dory ….)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp thai curry paste
- ½ tsp raw sugar
- fresh coriander
- chopped spring onions
- finely chopped small chilli (if you like the heat!)
- Process together the first 4 ingredients, till well blended.
- Chop coriander, spring onions and chilli. Stir into mixture.
- Form into flat patties, using damp hands (so mixture does not stick to fingers).
- Fry lightly in oil till browned.
- Serve with fresh green garden salad or Thai vegetables.
- (Serves 3)
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/