Veggie Snack Wraps
Write a review
- Nori seaweed sheets
- Selection of your favourite vegetables, sliced: eg. Carrots, cucumber, capsicum, zucchini, sprouts, celery etc.
- Home-made hummus or guacamole
- Choice of protein: eg. Hard-boiled egg, sliced chicken, sardines, tofu
- Lay down one nori sheet with the rough side facing up, on a chopping board (you will notice the seaweed papers have a shiny side and a rough side).
- Spread 1 Tbsp of hummus or guacamole over the seaweed sheet.
- Add sliced vegetables to the side closest to you, add the protein. Avoid adding too much filling to one roll.
- Wet the far edge of the seaweed paper. Roll up tightly and press down to seal the edge.
- Allow to sit for about 5 mins before cutting into slices.
Merridy Casson https://www.merridycasson.com/