Sleep affects every aspect of our life, but for many of us a sound and refreshing sleep completely evades us!
Did you know:
- about 30% of us suffer from insomnia at some point in our life
- around 25% of children diagnosed with ADHD have a sleep disorder. When poor sleep is addressed, their symptoms disappear.
- one night of sleep deprivation can put your body into a diabetic state.
- a decrease in sleep of only 1.5 hours per night can reduce performance by up to 32%.
- reaction time after staying awake for 17-19 hours is worse than a 0.05% blood alcohol level.
Improving the quality of our sleep is a priority for better health.